Saturday, February 11, 2012

New Resolution 2012

Assalamualaikum ,

Its been a while , again...... :D
I know its a bit late for my new resolution for 2012 but , like , hey lantak lah kan? HAHA

This year i hope and Inyaallah i want to :

1) Improve myself to be better muslimah , daughter and student .
2) Have more positive thinking towards everything , negative please go away i dun need you .
3) More skillful in cooking :D
4) Lost weight , 4kg -.-""
5) Discipline in exercise , i hope .
6) Get at least 3.0 above every sem .
7) Hope my relationship last forever , aminn .
8) Save money and simpan tabung. HAHA . Yeah, really should start now. -.-'
9) Buy polaroid camera. HEEE
10)Nikon dslr or Canon. Either one. But maybe Canon.

I always make a 'doa' supaya bersihkan hati , hilangkan if there is any hasad dengki towards people. I hope all negatve , any kekotoran in my heart can be reduce time by time as i'm just a normal person as others. Insyaallah :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...